Getting to know each other

My name is Tomás Opitz H. I was born the 8th april in Santiago, Chile. I´m the first son of my parents. Because they are divorce, actually i live with my mother and my little siblings (1 brother and 2 sisters), in Puente Alto. Sometimes, 1 or 2 times for month, i will go to visit my father in his house. I started to study Chemistry & Pharmacy in the Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences since 1 year ago, but isn´t the first time that i was studying something. Before, i was study Design, Pedagogy in Chemistry and Technician in Chemistry & Pharmacy. I finish the last career around 2 years ago. During the last year, i knew very nice people, learned more about sciences and even more, for example i become a chemistry teacher in the preuniversitario Preumed. I like rock music, japan fashion, sciences, philosophy, books and media about fantasy, cyberpunk and sci-fi in general. My favourites tv series are Game of Thrones, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop. In my free time, i talk and play with my siblings, date with my girlfriend and caress my cat.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts