My favorite piece of technology

Since i was a child, i felt love for the new technologies, specifically with computers. You can do so many things with them, like reading books, list music, watch movies and series, play videogames or even talk with people, that results very difficult to me to think about how the world would be if they isn´t exist. I was 8 years old when i had my first contact with them, but didn´t got my first pc until 10 years ago, as a present of my father. I bough my last pc 2 years ago, after that my previous pc become obsolete.

As university student, i use it almost every day. On the week, i usually use it to study, i´m not a good friend of notebooks and i don´t want to carry on with much weight on my bag, when i going to the university. In the other side, on weekend, i use it for casual things, for example, watch Tv series with my girlfriend or scientific documentaries on internet.

I like it because it can do things many things that other gadgets cann´t do, for capacity or design reason. If i would imagine a world without computers, certainly it cann´t be the same, many scientific advances that derivates in improvements to the society are a consecuence of the use of analytical softwares of computers. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts