GPOM


When I think about choosing a picture that define my personal growth and resilience in the last months is inevitable to me to remember that night. It was taken at 31th november, in the spookiest night of the year, and I had agreed to meet with one of my best friends of highschool days, Marco, or for the nickname i knew him, Dante.

We began to talk often again after I break up with my girlfriend in the beggining of oktober; it was a devastating event to me, I couldn't remember other time where I have felt so bad and it was thanks to my friends, psychologist, therapy group and family that I could pass that time without die inside.

Through the month, we spend many hours talking about resilience and what are we doing in november 31th. In the first moment we think about to celebrate a costume party in his house, but recently Dante have fought with his dad and the spirits weren't the best in that moment so I suggest doing the party in my house, after all my house is big and I have 4 beds available. In the other hand, he suggest to buy tickets and go to the Open Blondie Party at Club Hipico de Santiago. I must confess that I'm a novice in dance, and barely I began to go out with my friends to do that this year (I didn't dance for about almost 10 years due a my oppresing life with toxic relationships, work and study in my previous career), but I love the idea, so I approval and we went to the party, and i don't regret anything.



Comments

Popular Posts