A country I would like to visit

Since i have memory, i want to visit alot of nations in the world, for example to deutschland, france or UK in the old continent and my favourite country J
apan. I have gone on a trip out of my country once when i was 18 years old to my study tour. In that time we travel to Argentina; it was a great experience to share with my ex classmates and one of my best friends in the world who i'm still talkin to at the present.


I like Japan because i love their culture, media and over all their street fashion (if i have the chance to travel there surely i will spend 1 or 2 salary only in street clothes and accesories of harajuku style at Shibuya neighborhood). I don't have plans to work and live in Japan anyways because as an occidental person i will have several problems to communicate with the japanese people in english, discrimination or prejuice to foreign people, but may be i can study a post grade there (not for nothing Japan it's a powerhouse in science. 

Comments

  1. I hope you achieve your goal and learn a lot in your postgraduate education

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts