My Future Job

 
Well, personlly i don´t  really like to think so much in the future, i'm an anxious person and part of my self asteem problems  was born from developing thoughts about a personal projection about my career  or my last relationship and overthink those things, but i understand that people need to think about it.

Due to my studies, i can see myself working in a wide offer of jobs, as chemistry or pharmacy teacher in universities, boss in an ailment, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, public server in ISP department ANAMED, or laboratorist in forensic, toxicological or clinical laboratories. If i can to choose freely some vacant in between all of them, surely i choose to work in hospital pharmacy as clinical pharmacist, because in my personal opinion is the most complete job that a pharmacist can aspire to perform, and (but not less important) in second place in a clinical or forensic laboratory as clinical laboratorist or forensic expert, because I love too analytical chemist and its applications to medicine and resolution of crimes.

Talking about clinical pharmacist and his/her job, they need to use almost all the signatures studied throught the career as phisiology, pathology, clinical microbiology, clinical inmunology, genetics, nutrition, clinical biochemistry, pharmacokinetics & biopharmacy and clinical pharmacology and, in addition, while the industrial and chemistry skills don't see so much play to optimize the medical prescription, it can be useful to identify formulations or administration problems that can affect the medical response (for example interactions in between 2 or more drugs administrated as solution for parenteral pathway and the posibilities of biodisponibility reduction for precipitation reactions). Even if I heard that you can earn more money in industry and your salary depends on your experience and years of service, I still thinking about it as something special that i will want to become someday.

About if i would like to travel abroad for my job, the answer is yes, and if I can I will use congresses of important asociations like IPSF or postgrades in Pharmacy of Chemistry areas as excuse to do it, like my sister do with her job at Hospital Soterio del Rio. Obviusly if you be seduce for clinical or investigation career, the continuous training isn't an option (is a duty) and I cann't escape of that reality. Although it sounds like I solved al my problems and I know what i want to do, sincerely until today I'm not sure of how make the dream come true and it's an unfinished story in the making.

Comments

Popular Posts