The most embarrasing thing i´m willing to admit

 In my memories, one of the most muddy moments what i have had to live, excluding obviously that time that i failed the bachelor's and pedagogy career in chemistry in the 'umce' (aka pedogic). It was that time when i caused that my younger sister, Nachis, end up bumpy.

 We were very young. I don't remember very well at what age i had at that time but it was much time before enter to highschool. At that point my parent's still doesn't getting divorced, i lived at the height thirty-one and hald bus stop of puente alto location at a detached house and my others little's brothers were almost babies.

Back then, i used to go out and bike alone in the passage we lived or the near surroundings and time to time with my sister. Since the age difference with the other guys of the passage was not minor. That day me and my sister went out to play, she with her scooter and me with my bike. At one point i almost ran over my sister with my bike and she got scared and told me that have caution, and i don't know what i was thinking, maybe the sugar, that i was impolite (because my parents were absent, a little frivoles and the displays of affection were few). I used to to evil things to get attention or something like that. I started chasing my sister with my bike and things ended badly. She tripped and went headlong into the ground and fractured her incisors...too much is to say she cries a lot and so much blood fell into the floor and I was brutally punished for that. My sister had to go to the dentist to have her tooth filed and veneers put in.

ince then, i started having so much more caution at the moment of play with her and measure myself with the mischief. It's embarrasing because even i changed and love a lot my sister (even more now cause she was a big support to me recently in my life ) i feel that i hurt her so much when we were young i was not the elder brother she deserved . When i remember the accident i can't avoid feel like and idiot and the worst brother in the world.

Comments

Popular Posts