My little piece of heaven, Annie.

People usually prefer conventional animals as favourite pets; in my case, i prefer exotic animals. My favourite animal is rabbit, but dont neglect, i love pets in general and my actual pet is a cat. Before, i had 2 rabbits and 3 cats as pets with my girlriend, but for tragic circunstances both rabbits paased away and my other 2 cats live with my (not dear) mother in law.

The name of my cat is Anastasia, in honor of the princess with the same name and her white fur, but to shorten we call her Annie. She has almost 2 human years with us since we adopted her from a litter of kittens, approximately around december of 2017. Since then, we (my girlfriend and me) are inseparable from her; we wake up, eat, lay down and sleep together. Also, when we must to cook for the rest of my family, she supervises us. 

I love Annie as I could love the rest of my pets in the past, she is part of my support in my life, and especially in the life of my girlfriend; every time that i´m sick, depressed or stressful, Annie stay here for me to get up my spirits. I´m very thnkful to meet a kittie like her.


Comments

Popular Posts